Welcome to our top 10 list of the different kitchen products we all need to have. Today we will go over and review the best espresso machines out there, and if you don’t like coffee, it’s never too late to change your habits. It’s important to remember that each product has its benefits and each person has different preferences. Our aim is to help you find the best gadgets for your everyday use as well as find some special items.
Please feel free to comment below and add your own ideas and suggestions, at the end of the day, your happiness is out satisfaction.
We will start our top 10 list with a surprising selection:
10. MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker - To be honest, here at everythingkitchengadets.com, we are not sure if the following coffee maker is for everyone, but we are sure that the idea is brilliant and we loved it, so we want to share it with you. The MiniSpresso is a coffee machine on the go. What does it mean? The machine is small,no electricity needed (yes, even not batteries), and a really cool design convinced us. So where is the catch? Well, you will need a kettle or hot water nearby to fill into the machine, but once you have it, you’ll get your coffee in a jiffy. As we said, we think it’s a cool coffee gadget which some of you might find handy. The price is around $58 which makes it affordable for the most of us.
9. Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker - The next coffee machine is very similar to the famous Nespresso machine we will speak about later, but with some slight differences: The machine is using the K-Cup standard capsules of the famous Keurig brand, and as a result, the capsules have a different flavor. What we like about the machine is the very competitive price. So yes, it’s not necessarily an espresso machine, but if you love coffee it could be the right one for you!
8. Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer System with Stainless Thermal Carafe -
Ok, the moment is here. The first beast of our Top 10 Espresso Machine is here. The Ninja Coffee Bar is a true ninja. With this machine you can literally use any coffee brand you like, you can use cups and you can even fill in jars. The machine also have a built in milk frother so you favorite cappuccino is just around the corner, plus some preset programs to help you make things even easier. Your freedom of choice is the keyword.
7. Mr. Coffee ECMP1000 Espresso Machine - This is for your, spoiled people. Coffee & Milk, that sums it all. This machine can make you a simple espresso, or a stylish cappuccino. It’s really simple as. You fill in the milk container, you fill in the water tank and you choose what you’d like try drink. Did we mention the machine is equipped with an automatic milk frother? Just sit and relax while your favorite coffee is on its way.
6. Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker - There’s no way you are a coffee lover and never heard of the Nespresso coffee machines. What plays the major role in their machines is the simplicity and the design. With this machine, all you have to do is to fill the 0.7L water tank (which preheats in only 30 seconds!), buy the Nespresso capsules or any Nespresso-like capsule that you like, insert the capsule to the machine and voila - your coffee is ready. This machine doesn’t handle milk, so if you don’t like pure coffee, you can try a different machine or get this milk frother. The machine is a bit pricier than some other machines on the list but for that price, you get on of the most popular brands out there.
5. Keurig K55 - So this is the moment when we are about to cheat a little bit. The Keurig K55 is very similar to a Nespresso machine. So why are we showing it to you and why is it cheating? Well, because the standard K Cups of Keurig don’t do only coffee, but also tea, chai, coca and mocha. We think it’s a cool feature, even though this article suppose to focus on Coffee. Hey, we are just trying to be nice. The machine comes almost ready to use and all you’ve left to do is decide what would you like to drink.
4. De'Longhi EN550BK1 Lattissima Touch Nespresso - So nowadays the nespresso capsules is being used by different companies, and that leads to this De’Longhi espresso machine which uses the Nespresso technology. It looks like the Nespresso original machine. Classy, neat and practical. This is why we love it. If you had a Nespresso machine in the past, you’ll feel home immediately. Just pour in the milk and water and you’re ready to go. Although it is not the on the cheap side of some of the machines, we think it’s fair as the machine more than delivers.
3. Saeco Philips Intelia Deluxe Espresso Machine - We need to apologize now. The following machine is expensive, but we felt we should add it to the list because from our experience this machine is more than great, Saeco got its reputation by delivering a top quality. The machine has an automatic milk frother, a water tank, and what we like about it the most - the coffee beans container which gives you the flexibility of choosing which beans you’d like to use. The machine grinds the coffee on the spot, and the results are phenomenal, So yes, it’s more expensive than the other machines, but don’t forget that the guys at Saeco know what they’re doing.
2. De’Longhi Nescafe America EDG455TEX1 - So we reached to the Nescafe machine. Nescafe is most probably the most famous coffee brand in the world. This machine is another great brand for the casual coffee lover. Nescafe created their own capsules, and what differentiate between them and the Nespresso and Keurig - is obviously the flavor, and the fact that this nescafe machine can make Roast Coffees, Espressos, Macchiatos, Lattes, Iced drinks and more. The bottom line is this: You get a good brand and many options to drink for a great price.
1. The Keurig Rivo Cappuccino and Latte System - As you can understand, this machine makes Cappuccino and Latte. Yes, just like some of the machines earlier. Keurig promises you to brew your coffee with his machine under 1 minute. Also, not only that it has a milk frother, it allows you to brew espresso on one side and froth milk on the other side. We think that the competitive price of this machine makes it a real contender for the title of Value For Money in our Top 10 Espresso Machines.
A free tip from us to you: No matter which coffee machine you choose, remember that you should take care of you machine and maintain it on a regular basis.