Welcome to our Top 10 list – And this time we will go over our selection of the top juicers out there. Healthy lifestyle is something that we really appreciate here at Everything Kitchen Gadgets HQ, and we believe that starting your day with a nice, fresh juice is the best way to do it.
We know that each selection has its benefits and it also depends on your budget and needs. One might do a good enough job for one person needs while it might not be good enough for another person.
Please feel free to comment below and add your own ideas and suggestions.
So, let’s start our countdown of the top 10 juicers and let’s start juicing:
10. The first juicer on the list is quite a simple one, that one may think it shouldn’t even be on the top 10 list, but we feel each juicer has its place, including the relatively simple Pulp Control Citrus Juicer by Cuisinart. This electric juicer will work with any citrus fruit to produce great tasting fresh juice. If you are into freshly squeezed sweet orange juice, this is the one for you.
9. The next juicer on the list is also a citrus juicer but a one-step ahead of the last one. The Electric Citrus Juicer by Gourmia is stainless steel and has a rubber handle and cone lid for easy use. Thanks to its SmartFlow filter system it’s easy to clean and helps eliminating pits and pulp so you can enjoy 100% juice. The shape and size of the cone will ensure getting the most out of any citrus fruit, from small limes to large grapefruits. Get your hands on one today and start squeezing.
8. Making fresh juice on the go has never been easier, thanks to the great Ordergo Portable USB Juicer and Blender it’s now more than possible. Once charged to the max, you can be juicing 20 times. The bottle is 14.3 Oz and it’s ideal for making a juice on the go, don’t skip on making your favorite juice because you don’t have time to make one at home, take the portable juicer and make one wherever you are.
7. After we covered some of the smaller, more simple juicers, it’s time we start going over the bigger ones. A great starting point would be with the Aicok Juicer High Speed Juice Extractor. Using this machine, you will be able to get 20% more juice and 30% more vitamins that many other juicers. It is ideal for making juice from hard fruits, leafy greens as well as softer fruits. Easy to clean and some parts are dishwasher safe, easy to assemble back after cleaning. 3 speeds will ensure you make the most of this juicer and with a great price point, this machine is one of the better ones we have seen.
6. Another great juicer, although perhaps not a classic one is the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender by SharkNinja. The blades will breakdown whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds to guarantee you get the most out of your fruits. It will come with 2 cups, one is 24 oz. and the other is 18 oz. as well as 75 recipe guide. Get yours today and enjoy an amazing juice every day.
5. We saw a juicer by Aicok earlier on the list, and we have another entry and this time with the Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, Cold Press Juicer Machine. The multi-purpose juicer can extract juice from ginger, celery, wheatgrass and other leafy greens as well as apples, oranges and many other fruits. The slower spins guarantee you keep a higher nutritional value, vitamins, enzymes, minerals and other traces of minerals that sometimes get destroyed with the higher speed juicers. It is convenient and quiet, easy to use and assemble and clean.
4. If we are talking about a proper home juicer, it’s about time we see one. The Cuisinart Die-Cast Juice Extractor is exactly that, it has a 1000-watt motor with 5 speeds, a control dial with a blue LED light to indicate the speed you are using. It includes a 1quart juice pitcher and a 2liter pulp container, a foam-reducing filter basket and a stainless-steel housing, some parts are dishwasher safe which makes the cleaning part easy and simple.
3. The Magic Bullet NutriBullet doesn’t really need a long introduction, since most people that are into fresh juices and smoothies are aware of it and the ones that tried it, love it. It has a 1700-watt motor and single and family size servings, it has hands free smart technology and can also has heating cycles if you wish to make soups or sauces. Although it’s on the higher end of the price range of the juicers we’ve seen on the list, we feel it is worth the investment.
2. We are nearly at the top of our list and at the very respected number 2 we can find the Breville – The Juice Fountain Cold, this amazing juicer has 3 position switch, and can operate on slow (6500rpm) or high speed (13000rpm). The word cold in the name refers to the insignificant heat transfer in comparison to other similar juicers. Ideal for using any hard fruits, leafy greens, vegetables and many other fruits. Extra-large container for the pulp with capacity of 3.6qt, the juice jug can hold up to 70 fluid oz. Extra-large feed chute makes it very efficient and reduces the preparation time.
1. We reached the top of our top 10 juicers and at number 1 we have the Omega Heavy Duty Dual Stage Low Speed Juicer. It operates at low speed of 80rpm for highest retention of nutrients. Ideal for any hard fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and almost any fruit you can think of. Has a reverse function in case of jammed produce as well as automatic pulp ejection, which will eject the pulp directly into the pulp container. Has an auto cleaning system which makes the cleaning of the juicer much easier and quicker. Although, a bit pricier than other juicers we’ve mentioned on the list, we feel that if you have the extra $ to invest in a juicer, you can’t go wrong with that one.
So, what are you waiting for? Get a juicer today and join the healthy and tasty life style!
Thanks for reading and make sure to come back and check some other top 10 lists of our favorite kitchen gadgets and tools.