Top 10 Cooking Pots
Hello again, we are back with another article covering the ‘Top 10 list’ of the kitchen tools we all need to have. Last time we went over the top 10 pans for your everyday kitchen use and this time we figured it’s only right we will go over the top 10 cooking pots.
Let’s start our list with a great value for money buy:
10. The Granite Ware Steel/Porcelain Water-Bath Canner with Rack by Columbian Home is a great pot to have as an entry level. Its price is relatively low and you really get your value from this buy. The size of the pot is 21.5 quarts and it holds 13 half pint jars. It has a porcelain surface with a durable steel core to help distribute the heat evenly. The pot can be used on gas and electric stoves, and dishwasher safe.
9. The Classic Stainless Steel 6 quart covered stock pot by Farberware is another great buy, which we highly recommend. Thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel for rapid, even heating, the stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch. It’s oven safe of up to 350 F and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintaining.
8. The next cooking pot on the list is the Red Copper Better Pasta Pot made by BulbHead, it holds 5 quarts and it includes a straining lid for your pasta. It has a nonstick surface with anti-scratch technology. You can choose between small or large straining holes that are an integrated part of the lid. The handles are locked in place to ensure a safe and easy water draining and they stay cool as well for easy and safe handling.
7. The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid is another great tool for your kitchen. The riveted handles stay cool during cooking which means you won’t hurt yourself holding it or moving it around. The glass lid is a break resistant glass and will make monitoring your cooking a simple task. It’s oven safe up to 500 F, but must be washed by hands, so if you are looking for a dishwasher safe pot, look elsewhere.
6. The Bialetti Oval 5 Quart Pasta Pot with Strainer Lid comes in a large variety of colors to match any of your other tools or add some colors to your kitchen. The special oval shape means you can place your noodles without breaking them. The lid is locked to place by twisting it, making it easy to control and working with. The handles stay cool during cooking and the nonstick interior means easy cleaning once done. A great pasta pot that performs great and has the looks as well.
5. Now, as we are moving to the top part of our list and on number 5 we have a great cooking pot that can be used for different kitchen tasks. The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 12-Quar Stockpot is a great buy for anyone who loves making stock, soups or stews. It has a stainless-steel exterior surrounded an aluminum core to ensure deliverance of heat evenly, the pot’s edges provide drip-free pouring. It is oven safe up to 500 F and has a lifetime warranty against defects. A great buy that you should definitely consider.
4. The next one on the list is also from the large end of the cooking pots we’ve covered on this list, the Cook n Home Stockpot Saucepot with Lid Induction – 12 Quarts. It’s made from stainless steel with decent gauge for strength and durability. The pot is suitable for induction stovetop and the bottom part is made with an aluminum core for even heat distribution. Riveted handle for comfortable grip as well as strength and durability, the reinforced rim prevent pot body deforming for long time use. A great cooking pot that will fulfil almost all your kitchen needs (on a larger scale).
3. The T-fal A92280 Specialty Nonstick 12-Quart Stock pot is the first one of our top 3. It is oven safe up to 350 F and has a limited lifetime warranty. It holds up to 12 quarts which means you can cook your favorite soups, stocks and stews. The glass lid is a great addition since it allows you to check the progress of your cooking without the need to open the lid and it has a venting hole that lets steam escape to prevent boiling over, which is important when cooking for a longer period. Superior nonstick interior and exterior means it is very easy to cook on and clean. Heavy gauge aluminum construction for better heat conductivity than the standard stainless steel. A great bonus for this cooking pot is that it’s dishwasher safe, which means you can save tons of time. A must have for anyone who likes cooking on a larger scale for family or friends.
2. The Farberware Classic Series 11 Quart Stockpot with Glass Lid is neatly our winner, with a great price point and a quality product, we feel it deserved to come 2nd on our list. Quality 18/10 stainless steel construction for durability, the thick aluminum core base allows for even heat distribution. This pot is dishwasher safe and oven safe as well up to 350 F, it comes with a lifetime warranty. With a classic look, great results and an overall competitive price, this is a sure winner, get yours today.
1. We have reached the top of the list and if you know us by now then you know we have something special coming up. The next pot is not necessarily for everyone due to its high price point, but if you love cooking and you can afford it, you won’t regret it. The Kuprum Copper Pot 4 Quarts Tin Lined Hand-Hammered is our worthy winner. An elegant 4-quart copper hand hammered using the highest quality of copper, as with every copper cookware it has exceptional heat-responsiveness and it distributes the heat instantly and evenly. Perfect for simmering stews, soups, beans and stocks, it can perform almost any task any other pot can do. Nonreactive tin-lining, riveted handles and copper lid. It is handcrafted by skilled artisans from the Mediterranean and made from solid copper. We know the price for this pot is higher than anything else on the list, but as mentioned earlier, if you love cooking and can afford it, do yourself a favor and spoil yourself with this amazing work of art.