Top 10 Pasta Machines, Makers and Gadgets
Welcome back to our top 10 list, we’ve been away for a while during the holiday season and now we are back at it with full force. Is there a better way to continue our search for the best kitchen gadgets with our ultimate list of the top 10 pasta tools and gadgets?
Let’s dive in straight to our number 10 on the list:
10. When cooking spaghetti there is always the question of how much of the packet should you use? You don’t want to make too much on one hand or too little on the other. The next item solves this exact issue we face regularly. The AxeSickle Stainless Steel Spaghetti Measurer Tool is the perfect solution, it has 1-4 servings and is lightweight and super easy to use. It doesn’t take a lot of storage space and it’s a must have cool kitchen gadget for all the spaghetti lovers out there, get yours today!
9. The next item on the list is for the pasta lovers that don’t mind getting their hands dirty and making their own homemade pasta. The G&M Professional Pasta Drying Rack is the perfect tool for drying your handmade pasta. It includes pasta drying rack and pasta transfer wand. 16 individual 8” arms for maximum space. The arms fold for easy and convenient storage, the frame is made of stainless steel with a sleek finish. Don’t wait any longer and get it.
8. On number 8 we have the first ravioli related gadget out of few we’ve got on the list. The Bellemain Large Ravioli Maker is a great little tool to help you make amazing looking and tasting ravioli just like the best restaurants in Italy. The tray includes 12 spaces to make delicious ravioli with a filling of your choice such as: Ricotta and Parmesan, mushroom, spinach, lobster and much more. The metal frame will seal your ravioli making it perfect every single time, you will be able to impress your friends and family with amazing looking and tasting homemade ravioli.
7. The next pasta making tool on the list is also ravioli related (sorry if we write too much about ravioli but we just love it and the possibilities with the fillings are endless). The Premium 4-Piece Ravioli Maker Set is all you need to make the perfect ravioli. The set comes with a pastry roller, pasta wheel cutter, square and circle ravioli stamps. Making homemade ravioli has never been easier, start making it today and see how delicious and fun it can be.
6. Just about the middle of our list we find the first pasta making machine we chose to include on our top 10 pasta tools and gadgets. The Imperia Pasta Maker Machine is a great machine for anyone who’s looking into making homemade pasta. The machine is a heavy-duty steel construction with easy lock and a wood grip handle to ensure you can make your pasta easily and comfortably. This Italian made pasta maker also has a 6-inch wide roller with double cutter head that makes thin spaghetti and wide fettuccine noodles. Get it today and start making your delicious pasta at home, you will love it and never go back to buying store dry pasta.
5. At number 5 and we’re back with some ravioli making tools, the Xunda stainless steel ravioli mold maker is a great little tool for anyone who’s looking to make great ravioli without any mess or extra hassle. This tool can be bought in two sizes: M – 4inch and L – 4.75inch so you can choose which is the perfect size for your ravioli. This tool can be used to make dumplings and other pastries of your choice as well. It’s easy to clean and dishwasher safe, which means once you are done using it the cleaning part is quick and easy.
4. We are reaching the top part of the top 10 list and at number 4 we find the Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine. This machine is one of the best ones you can buy to start making delicious homemade pasta. The Atlas 150 includes a pasta cutter, hand crank and instructions. The beautiful machine is made in Italy and it’s perfect for making lasagna, fettuccine and tagliolini at the comfort of your own kitchen. You can purchase 12 pasta cutting accessories to make any shape or form of pasta you love and can think of. It has a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty and can be purchased in different colors. You can roll the dough up to 150-millimeters wide with 10 levels of thickness, ranging from 0.6 to 4.8 millimeters. Easy to clean once done, with a dry brush or cloth. The perfect machine for yourself or as a gift for the pasta lovers out there.
3. Here we go again, you thought for a second, we are not going to mention any other ravioli gadgets on the list, think again. The Atlas Ravioli Pasta Cutter attachment made by Marcato gets the respected spot on the list as #3. This attachment connects to your Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine and produces amazing ravioli. It seals, forms and cuts your handmade pasta dough into your favorite filled ravioli. Made in Italy from stainless-steel and includes the pasta cutter, instruction and a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty. It is easy to clean with a dry cloth or brush, just like the pasta maker. Get yours today and start filling your ravioli.
2. We’ve listed the standard Atlas pasta machine as number 4 on our list, but how about a similar machine but with a motor? That means, there is no need to manually roll the pasta. The Atlas Pasta Motor Machine is made by Marcato in Italy from stainless-steel, just like the other atlas machines and accessories. The body of the machine is made from chrome plated steel while the rollers and cutters are made of anodized aluminum. The machine is easily adjustable and has 9 positions dial to determines the thickness of your pasta. An instruction book with recipes is included in the package as well as attachments to make two types of pasta. The motor has two speeds to ensure you get the desired results. Don’t hesitate, buy this incredible motorized pasta machine today and start cooking!
1. At number one we have a great gadget although it’s not the ideal choice for everyone, but if you want to take your pasta making to the next level and you already own the amazing KitchenAid Mixer then this is the gadget for you. The KitchenAid Pasta Deluxe Set includes pasta roller, spaghetti cutter, fettuccine cutter, capellini cutter and lasagnette cutter. With this gadget you can make any kind of pasta you desire and impress your friends and family. By using the KitchenAid mixer, you have both hands free to handle the delicate dough and get the best results each time. If you are a true pasta love you should treat yourself to this amazing tool.
Thanks for reading, and as always, we would love to hear from you.