Top 10 Rice Cookers
Welcome to our Top 10 list – And this time we will go over our selection of the top 10 rice cookers out there. Cooking rice can be a tricky thing for some, so we’ve come up with the list to help you cooking perfect rice every time.
We know that each selection has its benefits and it also depends on your budget and needs. One might do a good enough job for one person needs while it might not be good enough for another person.
Please feel free to comment below and add your own ideas and suggestions.
So, let’s start our countdown of the top 10 rice cookers:
10. The first rice cooker on our list is a simple machine that delivers each time. The Oster Titanium Infused 6 Cup Rice and Grain Cooker has got a nonstick ceramic coating and it cooks up to 30% faster to save time and energy. The glass lid lets you supervise the cooking and making sure it’s all going according to plan and with one touch control and automatic keep warm it’s simple to use. A great starter to our top 10 list.
9. The next one on the list is also a rice cooker by Oster, and this time it’s a rice cooker with steamer. It will cook variety of foods such as soups, fondou, rice and much more. The rice cooker includes a 1-liter steaming try and has an automatic keep warm feature. To be honest, it’s very similar to the first entry to the list but we prefer this design, therefore its entered the list higher than the previous cooker.
8. The Hamilton Beach Rice Cooker can hold up to 4 cups of uncooked rice which produces 8 cups of cooked rice. It comes with a rinse/steam basket and operates with one touch. Automatic keep warm function to ensure your food stays warm after cooking. A removable non-stick cooking pot makes it easy to clean and maintain.
7. The Aroma Simply Rice cooker by Aroma Housewares can cook up to 3 cups of uncooked rice (resulting in 6 cooked cups) and has a stainless-steel cooking pot. Like the other rice cookers on our list, it works with one touch operation and has the automatic function of keeping it warm. The inner pot is removable which makes it easy to clean and keep for long time usage. Ideal for making all kinds of foods, such as rice, soups, chili and much more. The rice cooker includes a rice measuring cup and a serving spatula.
6. The Midea 3-Cup Rice Cooker with Steamer is another great machine, that totally delivers on the value for money category. One touch operation and the function that keeps the food warm after preparation. Very easy to use and operate as well as washing up, since the cooking vessel is dishwasher safe. The inner pot is nonstick, and it comes with a steamer, measuring cup and a spatula.
5. We are getting closer to the top of our lists, and in number 5 we find the Hamilton Beach Rice and Hot Cereal Cooker. It can cook up to 7 cups of uncooked rice and has a 2-in-1 basket that serves as a rice rinser and steam basket. You can pre-program it to cook and steam a variety of food with a click of a button. You can use it to steam vegetables and seafood and make healthy one pot meals. A great buy for anyone who loves cooking and want to produce great results.
4. The Digital Rice Cooker, Steamer and Slow Cooker by Aroma Housewares is the next item on our list. An easy to use, simple programmable digital control with the automatic keep warm function. Yields up to 20 cups of cooked rice, can steam meat, fish and vegetables while rice cooks at the same time. A delay timer that will ensure you can get your meals ready whenever you want. It includes the steam tray, measuring cup and a serving spatula.
3. The Tiger Corporation Rice Cooker, Food Steamer and Slow Cooker is much more than just a standard rice cooker. It has a synchro-cooking function which makes it possible to cook a main dish at the same time as the rice. One push operation for a simple, easy usage as well as an easy to clean non-stick inner pan. Can cook a variety of foods, with 4 cooking menu settings and the package includes a nonstick spatula, cooking plate, measuring cup and a cookbook. A great overall rice cooker, steamer and slow cooker.
2. The Instant Pot 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker and Rice Cooker (and more) is worthy of the 2nd place on the list. It combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1 – pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, steamer, sauté and a yogurt maker and warmer. Has 14 different smart programs to help you cook everything from soups and chilis to meat, fish, vegetables, rice, and much more with a click of a button. The inner cooking pot is made from stainless steel and has no chemical coating. It comes with a variety of accessories such as: stainless steel steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, a recipe book and a condensation collector. If you ever wanted to get one tool to do it all, there you have it.
1. Ok, we have reached number 1 on the top 10 rice cookers list and at the top we have the great Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer. Has the capacity of up to 10 cups, 1.8 liters, and has the automatic keep warm function as well as the extended keep warm and reheating cycle. An easy to clean stainless steel exterior, interchangeable melody and beep signal as well as 2 delay time settings for perfect meal planning. Although a bit pricier than some others on our list, we feel it’s a worthy winner. Get yours today and start cooking.
We would love to hear from you and read your comments.
Thanks for reading and happy cooking!